While strategy, and an attention to good process, support the quality service we provide to our clients, our creative excellence has also led to numerous industry awards. Our work has been recognized by every major industry show in the marketing communications arena including Communications Arts, Custom Content Council’s Pearl Awards, Print Design Annual, NE Hatch Awards, APEX, Astrid, Ozzie’s, Galaxy, Mercury, and the New England Direct Marketing Association.
The Pearl Awards
The Pearl Awards sponsored by the Custom Content Council celebrates excellence in custom content, across print, digital and multi-media platforms. Custom content providers—small and large; B2B and B2C; representing clients in a wide range of industries; and producing programs across multiple outlets–have entered the Pearl Awards.
- Gold Award – Best Opening Design Spread: Hannaford Supermarkets, fresh, Nov/Dec 2011
- Bronze Award – Best Special Editorial Issue Association of National Advertisers, ANA Magazine, October 2011
- Bronze Award - Best Editorial Feature: Association for Convenience and Fuel Retailing, NACS, December 2011
- Gold award - Most Improved Editorial: American Indian Science and Engineering Society, Winds of Change, Fall 2010
- Gold award – Best Editorial Feature Article: Association of National Advertisers, ANA Magazine, June 2011, “The Top 5 Social Media Questions Answered”
- Silver award - Best Tie-In with Corporate Marketing Strategy: Schlumberger Business Consulting, Energy Perspectives, Summer 2011
The Apex awards are an annual competition for outstanding print, electronic, and social media communications. Approximately only 100 Grand Award winners are selected among thousands of entries every year.
- Grand Award – Best Design Spread: American Indian Science and Engineering Society, Winds of Change, Summer 2011, “Tackling the Obesity Crisis”
- Award of Excellence – Best Editorial Regular Department: Hannaford Supermarkets fresh, “Fresh Ideas”
- Award of Excellence – Best Electronic Publication: Association of National Advertisers, ANA eMagazine, February 2012
- Grand Award – Best Design and Layout: Hannaford Supermarkets, fresh, July/August 2010
- Award of Excellence – Best Custom Publication: Association of National Advertisers, ANA Magazine, October 2010, 100th Anniversary issue
The international competition honoring outstanding achievement in design communications.
- Honors – Best Retail Publication: Hannaford Supermarkets, fresh, July/August 2010
The Excel awards honor and represent the best publishing and media products in the association industry. Approximately 200 out of 1,000 entries are awarded for outstanding content annually.
- Bronze Award – Best Editorial Feature Article: American Indian Science and Engineering Society, Winds of Change, Spring 2011 “Conflict on the Mountain”